Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scriptures

Being as its Sunday, I thought I'd share one of my favorite places for online scriptures and activities. Its www.scriptures4kids. I like how they adjust the scriptures to reading level. You can have just pictures and read aloud or you can have text and pictures and no read aloud, etc. I also love their printables. Currently, I'm impressed they made scripture Valentine's that I think are still fun. So go check out the site.
On a side note the snow is beautiful today. I might be playing in it momentarily.

2 comments:

  1. The website you posted didn't come out right. Can you post it again so I can take a look?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believ I fixed it. I don't know why it wasn't showing before. They also have FHE ideas with their printouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining me in this adventure!