Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Looking for Behold Your Little One Lesson Helps?

DON'T WORRY! Behold Your Little Ones Lesson Helps are all on our new site (cknscratch.com). They are not all updated but you can find everything. Because of that, I had to take them off of this site so come on over!
To get to all the lesson helps (not just the updated ones) follow the steps below:

  1. Click on the tab "Other LDS Things"
  2. Click on "Behold Your Little Ones"
  3. Scroll through the find the one you are looking for. I have a limited number of updated ones. They will all be updated by the end of the year. 
  4. Leave me a comment and let me know what you find helpful and what you wish there was more of so as I update them, I can get you what you want! 
Or you can just click on this link- just remember to keep scrolling (it goes from last to first). Thanks so much for visiting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining me in this adventure!